WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

I am administering this site for Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama volunteers and friends. Now that the election is over, the topics have broadened to local community events. I encourage each of you to find your passion and make it happen by volunteering and getting others involved. If you'd like to share and spread your volunteer interests, write something up and I'll post it. Along those lines, you'll find things here now that I am personally passionate about. So please join me! My best, Gaye Pollitt

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grassroots Retrospective.

I've just re-posted stories from our weblog that date back to our first stories and created an archive named Grassroots Retrospective. Hope you enjoy the walk down memory lane. I did! It helped remind me of the oh! so many! events and activities that we collectively created or volunteered for. And I smiled! This - and more - was Grassroots' joyful role in electing President Obama. I'm proud of us!

Kristin and I initiated the Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama weblog in May to improve communications as the campaign pace picked up. Then when Kristin took off for exotic parts of the world, Molly volunteered to help me keep the weblog timely. My thanks, again, to you both!

[NOTE: The only editing I did to stories in the Retrospective was to remove phone numbers and email addresses of folks who were organizing various activities, plus links to surveys or sign-ups that are no longer active.]