WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

I am administering this site for Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama volunteers and friends. Now that the election is over, the topics have broadened to local community events. I encourage each of you to find your passion and make it happen by volunteering and getting others involved. If you'd like to share and spread your volunteer interests, write something up and I'll post it. Along those lines, you'll find things here now that I am personally passionate about. So please join me! My best, Gaye Pollitt

Friday, May 23, 2008

Leaving THIS FRIDAY (5/30) to help Obama win in South Dakota! Are you coming?

ROAD TRIP!! ADVENTURERS WANTED!!
We need 15 people to go to South Dakota to help out Barack -- and Sean Stimmel!
The Obama campaign will send 15-seat vans out to get us if we act quickly.

Specifics follow:
Dates: May 30 - June 4. Includes driving time. We are needed May 31 to June 3.

Trip length: 15 hours driving. Our choice if we want to stop for the night or drive straight through.
Lodging: They will provide lodging for us in either Mitchell or Chamberlain, South Dakota, while we are there working.

CONTACT:
Martha Romero, either by e-mailing or calling.