WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

I am administering this site for Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama volunteers and friends. Now that the election is over, the topics have broadened to local community events. I encourage each of you to find your passion and make it happen by volunteering and getting others involved. If you'd like to share and spread your volunteer interests, write something up and I'll post it. Along those lines, you'll find things here now that I am personally passionate about. So please join me! My best, Gaye Pollitt

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This weekend...lots happening...Voter Registration...signing up new Obama supporters...Obamarama! Join the fun!

Want to join the fun this July 4th weekend? You have some great choices:

VOTER REGISTRATION
Pancakes on the Plaza - Friday
And wherever else Alex & John have events planned
Call Alex or John

SIGN-UP NEW OBAMA SUPPORTERS
Pancakes on the Plaza - Friday
Call Terry Rivera

OBAMARAMA GALLERY EVENT - Sunday
Hahn Ross Gallery. Call Tom Ross - See full details in post below.