WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

I am administering this site for Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama volunteers and friends. Now that the election is over, the topics have broadened to local community events. I encourage each of you to find your passion and make it happen by volunteering and getting others involved. If you'd like to share and spread your volunteer interests, write something up and I'll post it. Along those lines, you'll find things here now that I am personally passionate about. So please join me! My best, Gaye Pollitt

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Choose to Unite," Obama music video, being aired by NM Film Expo 1 pm Thursday 10/2

The NM Film Expo is airing Susan Slotter's very own Barack Obama music video at 1:00 on Thursday, October 2nd (tomorrow) at the New Mexico Film Museum at the Jean Cocteau on Montezuma.

Tickets are $5 if you want to see it on the big screen! (You see a LOT more detail than on the little YouTube!)

"Cast of thousands" joyfully participated in the production of this video, Choose to Unite. If you have not seen it yet and are not able to attend the NM Film Expo, treat yourself & watch it on YouTube! Click below.

http://www.choosetounite.com/