WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

I am administering this site for Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama volunteers and friends. Now that the election is over, the topics have broadened to local community events. I encourage each of you to find your passion and make it happen by volunteering and getting others involved. If you'd like to share and spread your volunteer interests, write something up and I'll post it. Along those lines, you'll find things here now that I am personally passionate about. So please join me! My best, Gaye Pollitt

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another way to contribute -- Feed the staff!

The Field Organizers in the campaign field offices work long, long hours each day...18-hour days are common! We need to help them stay strong & vital. How would you like to provide meals and healthy snacks for these staffers?

Whether cooked in your kitchen or purchased pre-prepared and delivered, the staff will be deeply appreciative. We’re asking for volunteers to supply/order/deliver a meal to the campaign offices.

Join this project. Contact Cynthia to discuss. Also ask her about Election Day Comfort Food for voters standing in line at the polls.