WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

I am administering this site for Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama volunteers and friends. Now that the election is over, the topics have broadened to local community events. I encourage each of you to find your passion and make it happen by volunteering and getting others involved. If you'd like to share and spread your volunteer interests, write something up and I'll post it. Along those lines, you'll find things here now that I am personally passionate about. So please join me! My best, Gaye Pollitt

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grassroots Reunion Meeting. Join us!

TODAY, Monday, September 8
in the campaign field office starting at 6 pm. Come hear all about the Denver convention, learn about new ways for Grassroots to work together, and stay to phonebank for awhile.

We're even going to have a couple drawings for cool buttons and signs! Must be present to win!

NOTE:

  • Please bring your wireless-capable laptops for phonebanking because, if we have a good turnout, there will be more of us than campaign desktop computers!!!! I HOPE THAT'S THE CASE!
  • Please bring your cell phone if you have minutes to utilize for the same reason; otherwise, the campaign has cell phones for us to use.