WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

I am administering this site for Santa Fe Grassroots for Obama volunteers and friends. Now that the election is over, the topics have broadened to local community events. I encourage each of you to find your passion and make it happen by volunteering and getting others involved. If you'd like to share and spread your volunteer interests, write something up and I'll post it. Along those lines, you'll find things here now that I am personally passionate about. So please join me! My best, Gaye Pollitt

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Santa Fe temporary campaign office on 2nd Street HAS BEEN CLOSED.

Until further notice, if you are volunteering, please report to Coordinated Campaign office of Congressman Udall/Democratric Party of Santa Fe County.

LOCATION: Saint Michael's & Pacheco
in the Smith's Shopping Center (next to the dry cleaners).

Or contact the Obama staffer who has recruited you.